The Fisher Scientific PowerBuy Program makes your supply chain management as efficient as possible — giving you more time to focus on scientific discovery. Fisher Scientific has worked closely with dozens of suppliers critical to the biotechnology research community to deliver maximum value to our membership. The PowerBuy Program was designed to bring cost savings in both product and processes. Additional discounts and incentives are available to our PowerBuy Premium members.
PowerBuy Enrollment Form
- Upon submission of the enrollment form below, you ("Member") will become a participating member of the Fisher Scientific PowerBuy Program (pending qualification).
- Upon qualification, Member will receive the benefits and services described in the Fisher Scientific PowerBuy Laboratory Supply Agreement (PDF, 86KB) (the "Agreement), subject to all of the terms and conditions of such Agreement, which are specifically incorporated herein by reference and agreed to by Member.
- In consideration of the pricing discounts, services and other undertakings by Fisher Scientific, Member agrees to designate Fisher Scientific as its sole prime supplier of chemicals and laboratory products.
- Fisher Scientific and Member agree to keep the terms and conditions of this Agreement confidential and shall not share any of the information contained herein, including, but not limited to, product pricing, with any third party.
Fisher Scientific has worked closely with dozens of suppliers critical to the biotechnology research community to deliver maximum value to our membership.
- PowerBuy FLEX is the entry-level program that provides members with competitive market pricing for the best biotechnology laboratory products and services.
- PowerBuy Premium provides qualifying members with incentives for additional savings. To qualify for this tier of membership, customers must commit to purchase 80% of their annual laboratory supplies from Fisher Scientific.
Incentives available to PowerBuy Premium members:
- 1.5% incentive on all purchases for the first 90 days
- Growth based volume incentive
- eCommerce incentive of $1.00/line if web orders exceed usage of 75% annual order volume
Superior support means less time and resources spent managing orders. The Fisher Scientific PowerBuy Program makes your supply chain management as efficient as possible — giving you more time to focus on scientific discovery.
- Expanded Application Specialist Team
A dedicated team, that is regionally based to provide technical expertise, helping you find the most appropriate life science product for your research.
- Dedicated Customer Support Teams
PowerBuy service teams knowledgeable in the biotechnology business are available from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST (5 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST) Monday through Friday.
Dedicated service for all PowerBuy customers:
Benefits of a Fishersci.com Account
Use Fishersci.com for simplified procurement processing and order management. Fishersci.com provides an online interface to all the products you need, from beakers to antibodies.
The Fisher Scientific family of global service brands provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services for research, safety, healthcare and science education.
Register on fishersci.com today — get started now! You can still search, browse and purchase most products as a guest user, but with a registered profile you’ll get access to many powerful tools that allow you to manage your account and save time.
New to fishersci.com?
We recommend that you create your registered profile first and then start exploring more of the site's tools and resources.
PowerBuy not only provides your lab with access to the best biotechnology research and production environment products available, it also includes access to related laboratory services.
Fisher BioServices, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is the world’s leading provider of specialized biological sample and material management. We are on the forefront of cell therapy logistics services, maintaining cold chain from manufacturer to patient bedside.
Fisher BioServices provides customized solutions in biospecimen collection kits, biospecimen shipping, lab processing, biobanking and clinical trial support services.
Thermo Fisher Financial Solutions
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we understand the budgetary requirements you face, as well as the funding challenges that arise when making investments in technology. Our finance professionals have the expertise and industry insight to design a customizable financing solution that meets your budgetary conditions.
Thermo Fisher Financial Solutions can offer:
- 12- to 60-month leases
- Deferred payment terms
- Operating lease structures
By working directly with our financial services team you can safeguard against technology obsolescence with the option to upgrade your equipment as new technology becomes available, either during or at the end of your lease term.
New Lab Start-up
Let the New Lab Start-Up Program Work For You! Maximize your time and budget on the supplies you need with brand-name products you know and trust through Fisher Scientific's New Lab Start-Up Program.
Your lab qualifies for registration in the Fisher Scientific New Lab Start-Up Program if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You've built or established a new lab
- You've received your first research grant
- You've moved to a new location
Get free products valued at up to $25,000! For every dollar you spend on qualifying products, you become eligible for free products from many of our key life science suppliers — EMD Millipore, Promega, Thermo Scientific and more.
Unity Lab Services
Unity Lab Services provides outsourcing opportunities for many of the tasks that distract you from your core business operations. Consulting, maintenance and repair solutions, and asset management programs are offered for all instruments, equipment and laboratory supplies, regardless of vendor. Lab supply services, including inventory and chemical management and other support programs, are also available.
Our highly rated services are offered at the instrument and equipment level, including corrective and preventive maintenance, training and more.
Our complete service and support programs offered at the lab, site or enterprise level.
Doe & Ingalls
Doe & Ingalls is a chemical distributor and supply chain services provider that helps life sciences and advanced technology companies build reliable chemical supply chains to meet their compliance, risk and operational goals. Doe & Ingalls strategically sources chemical raw materials from industry leading suppliers, ensuring that its clients build quality into their supply from the outset.
In addition to sourcing and supplying chemicals, Doe & Ingalls also provides services that reduce cost and improve efficiency for its clients.
Strategic Sourcing Solutions
Doe & Ingalls makes every effort to ensure the products they source for you come from quality chemical manufacturers.
Learn more about Fisher Scientific’s PowerBuy Program, offering competitive pricing, no membership fees, value-added services and one-source solutions.
Count on Fisher Scientific for everything you need across multiple disciplines to generate reproducible, reliable results every time.
Use this guide to see how Fisher Scientific can support your specific disease research applications, including immunohistochemistry, microscopy and fluorescent imaging .
See how Fisher Scientific supplies can integrate into the sample preparation process, offering a wide selection to ensure your needs are met.
See results from Fisher Scientific qPCR solutions through the selection of reagents, plastics, pipetters and compatible instruments.,