Save with Qubit 4 Starter Kits
Products for Measuring DNA, RNA and Protein Concentration and RNA Integrity
The Invitrogen™ Qubit™ 4 Fluorometer is the latest edition of the popular Qubit fluorometer, and it can now measure RNA integrity and quality in addition to accurately measuring DNA, RNA and protein quantity. Pair the Qubit 4 Fluorometer with the RNA IQ Assay Kit to accurately distinguish intact from degraded RNA in just two easy steps.
For all Qubit assays, the concentration or quality of the target molecule in the sample is reported by a fluorescent dye that emits a signal only when bound to the target, which minimizes the effects of contaminants on the result. The easy-to-use touch-screen menus make it easy to select and run the assays you need, with results displayed in just a few seconds.
Key features of the Qubit 4 Fluorometer
- Quantify DNA, RNA, and protein in under three seconds per sample
- Measure intact RNA in under five seconds per sample
- Highly accurate even with very dilute samples; requires only 1 to 20μL of sample
- On-board Reagent Calculator quickly generates instructions for preparing Qubit working solutions
- Stores results from up to 1,000 samples
- Large 5.7-inch, state-of-the-art color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Graphic indicator for samples that are reading in the extended range or are out of range
- Small footprint saves bench space
- Export data to a USB drive or a computer via USB cable
- Personalize your Qubit fluorometer to include the assays you run most often, add new assays, or create your own assays (with the MyQubit software and web tool)
- Choose from multiple languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Use the Qubit 4 Fluorometer to directly measure sample fluorescence using its fluorometer mode. Or use the Ion Sphere™ Quality Control Kit to evaluate Ion Sphere Particle quality before performing sequencing on the Ion PGM™ sequencer.
Qubit 4 Fluorometer
Learn how to set up and run your Invitrogen Qubit 4 Fluorometer, read and export data, and use the Reagent Calculator.
Offer valid until December 31, 2018.
Customer acknowledges that this offer may include a discount or other price reduction that must be properly and accurately accounted for and reported by customer in accordance with all federal and state laws, including without limitation the federal anti-kickback law (42 C.F.R. § 1320a-7b(b)(3)(A)) and regulations thereunder (42 C.F.R. §1001.952(h)).