Fisher Science Education Temperature Control
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ products are the only laboratory measurement instruments that are individually serialized, calibrated, certified and always cost-effective. They are ideal for your critically controlled, certified and validated processes and certified to National Institute of Standards and Technology benchmarks.
The Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Extra Large Digit Countdown Timer features big numerals, making this timer display easily visible from 18.3m (60 ft.).
- Timer counts down and alarms on single channel for ease of use
- Counts up during alarming, indicating elapsed time since alarm initiated
- Counts up in stopwatch mode
- Automatic Bounceback™ Memory for repetitive timing
Show your distinct style with the bold colors of the Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Multi-Colored Timer.
- Three bright and colorful supplied frames permit personalization of timer
- Four separate timing channels with countdown and alarm
- Automatic Bounceback™ Memory for repetitive timing
- Counts up during alarming, indicating elapsed time since alarming
- Timing capacity of 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Settable to one second with one second resolution
- Accuracy: 0.01%
- Four channels count up in stopwatch mode
- Time-of-day clock (12/24 hour)
Fisher Scientific alarm timers are perfect for repetitive tests and are easy to view from across the room.
- One to four channels
- Programmable memory
- Timing capacity of 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- One-second resolution
- Accuracy within 0.01%
The Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Waterproof/Steamproof Timer displays three different countdown and alarm times simultaneously.
- Displays large digits for viewing from distances of up to 20 feet
- Used in food/beverage labs, wet labs, washdown areas, aquaculture, high-humidity environments and field work
- Timing capacity of 99 minutes, 59 seconds
- Resolution: 1 second
- Accuracy: 0.01%
View minimum and maximum temperatures in your refrigerator in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Get resolution to 0.01°C and accuracy of ±0.1°C with the Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, or wirelessly monitor your refrigerator from up to 100 feet away with the Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Wireless Radio-Signal Refrigerator Thermometer.
Monitor temperatures inside your refrigerators and freezers with Fisher Scientific™ thermometers that display Celsius and Fahrenheit temperatures and feature high and low temperature alarms.
The Fisher Scientific™ Long-Stem Digital Thermometer is durable and safe, containing no mercury or alcohol. Use it with incubators, to read soil, or to stir and measure the temperature of solutions.
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Large, bright 6mm (0.2 inch) display
- Reads melting/freezing point temperatures, heat of fusion, temperatures hotter than 110°C (230°F)
- Stainless-steel probe is resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Dual temperature range: -50° to +150°C (-58° to +302°F)
- Stem length: 20.3cm (8 inches); diameter: 3mm
- Overall length: 28cm (11 inches)
The Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Thermometer/Clock/Humidity Monitor tells time and measures ambient temperature and relative humidity.
- Dual ranges: 0° to 50°C and 32° to 122°F
- Flip-down easel for desktop use
- Switch selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit readings
- Relative humidity range is 20 to 90%, resolution is 1% RH, and accuracy is ±8%
- Memory recalls highest and lowest temperature and humidity readings
- Clock shows time of day to the minute, with accuracy to 0.0190 seconds
- Easy-to-read LCD reports temperature with accuracy to ±1°C and resolution to 0.1°C/°F
- Ideal for use in incubators, storerooms, drying chambers, hoods, cleanrooms, environmental cabinets, and general lab applications
- Designed for easy operation, accuracy and reliability in industrial, educational, hospital, and government labs
The Fisher Scientific™ Digital Relative Humidity/Temperature Meter simultaneously displays relative humidity and temperature once per second.
- Dual-recall memories
- Minimum and maximum memories can be displayed/cleared at any time
- L x W x H: 2.63 x 3.75 x 0.63 in. (6.7 x 9.5 x 1.6cm)
- Range: 0° to 50°C (32° to 112°F)
- Resolution/Accuracy: 1° and ±1°C, respectively
- Range: 25 to 95%
- Resolution: 1% RH
- Accuracy: ±2% (mid-range) to ±4% elsewhere
Dew Point Products
Measure dew point, temperature and more with Fisher Scientific™ pens and meters.
ISO 17025 Calibration Laboratory
All Traceable products are provided with a Traceable calibration certificate from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory. Timer, thermometer, hygrometer, barometer, tachometer, gauge pressure, differential pressure, scale, balance, conductivity cell, conductivity solution, conductivity meter, UV light meter, light meter and caliper certificates are accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA).
A2LA is widely recognized internationally through bilateral and multilateral agreements and through its participation in the International Laboratory Accreditation (ILAC) and Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MRA). Through A2LA accreditation, Traceable certificates are internationally recognized by Accreditation Agencies and Services in over 75 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, North America, South America, Asia and Africa.
A Traceable certificate indicates that the product is traceable to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), a U.S. government agency within the Commerce Department. The Traceable certificate complies with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Certified Reference Materials, ISO Guide 34 ISO Guide 34
Provides the highest achievable level of quality assurance, documentation and accuracy for chemical standards. All standards are directly traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and/or a National Standards Laboratory.
Certified Reference Materials (CRM) are produced in an accredited manufacturing facility, an ISO Guide 34 Accredited Certified Reference Material (CRM) Producer. Additional certifications include ISO 31 (certificate content) and ISO 35 (statistical analysis). ISO Guide 34 Certified Reference Material (CRM) Producer is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA Certificate No. 1750.02).
ISO 9001 Quality Certified
All products are provided from an ISO 9001 quality-certified company. This quality certification provides users with the assurance that they receive only the finest and most reliable products. It is worldwide recognition of superb quality for innovative electronic products. ISO 9001 certification ensures that every product is checked and rechecked to provide for absolutely the highest quality. In addition, ISO 9001, in contrast to other ISO 9000 certifications, requires that the design phase of every product be included in the quality requirements. The 9001 certification provides that quality is designed into every product beginning with the first drawing. All products are produced under ISO 9001 and certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas.)