Get Started with the ReadyCheckGo School Testing Program
Make the most of the U.S. government’s dedicated funding for K-12 school testing and leverage the expertise, top-tier testing capabilities, and user-friendly resources of the leader in SARS-CoV-2 testing.
The Thermo Fisher Scientific™ ReadyCheckGo School Testing program is an easy-to-use and cost-effective SARS-CoV-2 testing program for schools of any size and in any location.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete the form on this page to request a meeting with your Fisher Science Education sales representative. Then download and complete the onboarding questionnaire to prepare for your consultation.
- Meet with your sales rep, who will walk you through the setup and registration process and help you place your first order.
- Receive your ready-to-use test kits and start testing. Your first order will include the test kits and materials you've purchased, a $10 per student enrollment fee, and a welcome kit at no additional cost to help you kick off your program. Send the completed tests to our partner labs using the pre-paid ship-back materials.
- Receive digital test results on the Color platform within 12 to 48 hours.
When it’s time to reorder, please follow these steps.
- Select My Lists from the My Account dropdown and sign in when prompted.
- Select your school testing program list. Enter the quantities for any product you’d like to reorder and click Add to Cart.
- Click Add Item(s) to Cart, then Proceed to checkout, and follow the steps to complete your order.
Once you’ve signed up for the program, you can also reorder from the product page.
Have more questions? Connect with your Fisher Science Education representative.