Environmental Testing and Analysis Solutions
No matter your application, choose the Fisher Scientific channel for the products you need to keep your environmental testing and analytical workflows in motion.
Lean on our team to:
- Help you identify the right products for your environmental testing methods
- Offer choice and convenience through our diverse suppliers and brands
- Assist with your sustainability goals by pointing out Greener Choice products
- Provide pricing and shipping options
If you’re just getting started or need something more specific, like field essentials and safety products, talk with one of our experts:
- Dedicated sales representatives
- Chemical specialists
- Safety specialists
- Laboratory project managers
- Sustainability and recycling contacts
Request Your Plant a Pencil
When you complete the form on this page, you’ll receive a Plant a Pencil at no cost. Use it for a while, then turn it upside down and plant your very own spruce tree.
Trees help the planet by:
- Reducing carbon dioxide levels and lowering carbon footprints
- Contributing to milder temperatures and better air
- Decreasing erosion and preventing flash floods
- Cooling homes and workplaces
- Trapping dust and debris, reducing air pollution
- Providing an ecosystem for animals, insects, and other wildlife
Source: Arbor Day Foundation.
This promotion is not available to our current or potential healthcare customers. Healthcare customers include any healthcare practitioner, other healthcare provider or any individual or organization authorized to prescribe, dispense, purchase or influence the acquisition or use of medical devices or supplies for clinical use. Healthcare customers include, without limitation, any “Health Care Practitioner” under the Massachusetts Marketing Code of Conduct Law (defined at 105 C.M.R §907.004) or a “Health Care Provider” under the Vermont Prescribed Products Gift Ban and Disclosure Law (defined at Vt. Stat. Ann. tit. 18, §4631a(8)). By participating in this promotion, you warrant that you are not a current or potential healthcare customer. Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right to determine your status in the event of a dispute.