As the pandemic continues to affect the way we live and work, count on the Fisher Scientific team to help you drive your research forward safely and effectively. Know that we’re continuing to work with our supplier partners to increase our inventories of critical products. Browse helpful resources, news, and essential product categories below to quickly find and learn about the products you're looking for now.
Explore these topics:
Explore Related Products and Resources
The pandemic continues to affect product supply chains all over the world. That’s why we’re continuously finding new product sources to increase our capacity and help you avoid disruptions to your work. The Fisher Scientific Edge program lets you zero in on our most popular ready-to-ship products. Just look for the icon to instantly identify items that are available for standard same-day shipping when ordered by 2 p.m.*
*Certain exceptions apply.
Vaccine Update Recommended
June 29, 2022
Coronavirus Update: New Subvariants Identified
May 3, 2022
As COVID-19 Cases Fall and Masks Come Off, Flu Cases Are Rising
March 25, 2022
Global Supply Chains Face Disruption Following Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine
March 24, 2022
Moderna Wants the FDA to Authorize Its COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids Under 6
March 23, 2022
Researchers Investigate Galectin-9 as a New Treatment Target for COVID-19
March 23, 2022
COVID-19 Vaccines Continue to Protect Against Hospitalization and Death Among Adults
March 18, 2022
New Non-Hazardous Viral Inactivation Medium Supports Safe Collection and Transport of SARS-CoV-2
March 8, 2022
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Protecting colleagues while maintaining productivity on-site has created challenges for employers and their employees throughout the pandemic. We offer several testing solutions to give you and your people the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work safely.
- DWK Vaccine Manufacturing Brochure (PDF, 5.4 MB)
- Applied Biosystems™ TaqCheck™ SARS-CoV-2 Assay Flyer (PDF, 438 KB)
- Applied Biosystems™ TaqPath™ COVID-19 Combo Kit Data Sheet (PDF, 259 KB)
- ReadyCheckGo Program for the Workplace (PDF, 13.4 MB)
- ReadyCheckGo Program for Colleges and Universities (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Testing Essentials for COVID-19 Brochure (PDF, 7.4 MB)
Surveillance testing research tools and options have grown significantly since the start of the pandemic, and we continue to work with our suppliers to share new technologies, products, and solutions. Use these resources to better understand how emerging technologies stack up against the more established methods and determine the most effective process for your surveillance testing.
- Thermo Scientific™ Population Surveillance Data Sheet (PDF, 54 KB)
- COVID Testing in Wastewater Data Sheet (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- COVID-19 Surveillance Solutions (PDF, 9 MB)
- Thermo Scientific™ AerosolSense™ Sampler Brochure (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Thermo Scientific™ SpeciMAX™ Saliva Collection Kit Data Sheet (PDF, 771 KB)
Throughout the pandemic, safety requirements and protocols have varied by location and case levels. Help your employees and co-workers stay safe no matter the situation with the right personal protective equipment, isolation or containment support, and more. And, as always, you can rely on us to help you protect what matters most.