WHEATON Premium Services
WHEATON Premium Services from DWK Life Sciences offers a wide range of customized services that meet your unique specifications, allowing you to focus on your core competencies.
Bar Coding and Taring
Bar coding facilitates data collection while giving you the ability to identify and track items and products in your lab or storage facility. DWK Life Sciences can bar code your glass and plastic bottles and vials, cryogenic vials, plates, tubes or ampules.
Tared or pre-weighed containers can save handling time and provide greater measurement accuracy and reliability. Taring services make sure that the amount of material in the container can be accurately measured every time.
- More time for labelling and weighing
- Elimination of duplicate bar codes
- Custom alpha/numeric bar code sequencing to fit your application
- Your choice of Code 39 and 128, 2D Matrix Code, QR Code, Interleaved 2 of 5 symbologies
DWK Life Sciences can deliver primary packaging components and labware particulate cleaned and validated to meet your specific needs, and all products come with full documentation and certification.
- Low particulate cleaning
- Depyrogenation (dry heat treatment with multiple rinses)
- Chemical cleaning for trace analysis
- Sterilization (e-beam and gamma irradiation, autoclaving, dry heat)
- WFI rinse (or cleaning) and USP purified water rinse
- Total organic carbon (TOC) process
- Class 1000, Class 2000 and Class 3000 specific treatments
Surface treatment adds a protective barrier to reduce the likelihood of chemical reactions between the container and its contents.
- Silanized vials reduce the adsorption of polar compounds onto the glass surface, to improve sample recovery and help to reduce alkalinization
- Siliconization is ideal for serum vials and containers used to store pH-sensitive samples
- Ammonium sulfate-treated glass protects aqueous products from alkali metal ions