Ordering Through an eProcurement System
Purchasing products from the Fisher Scientific channel through an eProcurement System can be done either via hosted catalog or punchout system.
Learn more about our eProcurement Integration Solutions.
How to Order Through a Punchout System
We’ve made it easy to order products through your punchout system. Simply follow these steps to place your order.
- Sign in to your institution's marketplace and click on the Fisher Scientific icon on your dashboard.
- Search for or browse the products you’d like to purchase and add them to your cart. You can also add items to your cart from a quote. Learn how to order with a web quote.
- When you’re ready to check out, click the shopping cart icon located on the blue bar at the top of the site.
- Review your order. If you need to edit or add new items to your order, click anywhere to continue shopping.
- At this point, you can enter a promo code or quote number. Please note, promotions are not available to all accounts.
- Click Return Cart to Purchasing Application to complete the transaction through your marketplace.
Account Dashboard Features Available to Punchout Customers
When signed in, visit the Your Account menu and select Account Dashboard to quickly access information about your orders or use ordering tools.
- View the status of your open orders, a history of previous orders, and invoices
- Manage your email notification preferences and, depending on your account permissions, notifications for other users
- View your favorite products saved under My Lists
- Access your web quotes
The Value of an eProcurement System
An eProcurement system, paired with our integration solutions, provides easy access to the products you need and helps you achieve a faster order-to-cash cycle, increase researcher productivity, and manage spend. Other benefits of automating your ordering process include:
- A provider-hosted direct and dynamic link to fishersci.com with robust content and an enhanced shopping experience
- Detailed product descriptions, technical documents, certificates, and MSDSs
- Real-time on-site inventory levels, product availability, order tracking, and pricing for quotes and promo codes
- Access to account-specific information
- Ability to apply quotes and generate My Lists (varies by account)
- Product search and browse features