Thermo Scientific™ Cefiderocol Antimicrobial Susceptibility Discs
Perform manual susceptibility testing of multi-drug and extensively drug resistant bacteria with AST discs which meet EUCAST and CLSI breakpoints
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ CT1964B
Manually determine the antibiotic susceptibility of microorganisms using disc diffusion methods with consistently reliable, industry-leading quality1 Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Cefiderocol Antimicrobial Susceptibility Discs.
The drug cefiderocol has been designed to address infections caused by aerobic Gram-negative organisms that are multi-drug (MDR) or extensively drug (XDR) resistant i.e. for adults who have limited treatment options. Cefiderocol is aimed at the treatment of serious infections, such as complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI).
Perform susceptibility testing of multi-drug and extensively drug resistant aerobic Gram-negative organisms using Cefiderocol Antimicrobial Susceptibility Discs. Perform susceptibility testing of multi-drug and extensively drug resistant aerobic Gram-negative organisms using Cefiderocol Antimicrobial Susceptibility Discs. Features include:
- Meets EUCAST and CLSI recommended breakpoints
- Produces quality results in line with the rest of the Oxoid disc portfolio as demonstrated over 3 EUCAST disc quality studies
- Easy-to-use: shatterproof spring-loaded cartridges, easy-to-read labelling, and end-of-cartridge indicators.
- Long-term stability ensured: each cartridge is individually sealed with a desiccant to maintain a moisture level of <2%.
- Accurate and reproducible: manufactured under stringent quality standards including BS EN ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and FDA 21 CFR part 820, with comprehensive quality control testing
- Trusted supplier: over 35 years of experience in disc development and manufacture
Disc diffusion not only categorizes resistant, intermediate, and sensitive organisms through qualitative results but also provides a visual indication of the following:
- Inoculum level
- Presence of contamination
- Resistant mutants
- Beta-lactamase activity
- Antagonism and synergy between antibiotics
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a leader in providing AST solutions that help in the fight against antimicrobial resistance, offering high performance automated and manual test options and one of the largest, most up-to-date selections of antimicrobials for susceptibility testing.
|Cefiderocol Antimicrobial Susceptibility Discs|
|Antimicrobial Susceptibility Discs|
|Aerobic Gram Negative Microorganisms that are Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) or Extensively Drug Resistant (XDR)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok