Air-Tite Products 1 mL Tuberculin Luer Slip Syringe
Inert syringes for use in gas or liquid chromatography, in vitro fertilization, embryo-transfer and various laboratory procedures
Manufacturer: Air-Tite Products A1
- Needle tips not included, purchased separately
- Graduated syringes manufactured from high-quality laboratory-grade polypropylene and polyethylene
- Chemically inert and noncytotoxic
- Ideal for chromatography, in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer
- Positive safety stop prevents accidental spills
- FDA registered
|FDA, CE, ISO 9001, DEHP free|
|For nuclear medicine, amniocentesis, IVF, embryo-transfer, chromatography and lab procedures|
|100 Pk., 18 Pk./Cs.|
|B Braun syringe|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Over the coming months, you may notice a difference in the box you receive as a branding transition occurs with the Norm-Ject line of syringes. These syringes continue to be manufactured in the same location and the same high standards. Please contact us for more details.