Thermo Scientific™ 11 mm Glass Crimp Top Vials
Use these 11 mm clear glass vials with snap caps or aluminum crimp seal closures.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 03FIRV
Use Thermo Scientific™ 11 mm Glass Crimp Top Vials with aluminum crimp seal closures. These high-quality 11 mm glass vials are 2 mL, 12 x 32 mm and fit most brands of autosamplers. Made of superior quality 33 expansion borosilicate clear (Type 1, Class A), they meet all requirements of US, EU, JPN Pharmacopia. Choose from Thermo Scientific™, Thermo Scientific™ National™ and Thermo Scientific™ Chromacol™ brands.Choose the right vial for your needs
- Easy-to-fill wide neck opening vials require 6mm diameter micro-inserts
- Identify sample and volume with graduated, write-on patch provided on certain vials
- Get maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts by using Microsampling and High Recovery Vials
- Obtain optimal recovery of critical polar, labile or OH-interacting compounds using silanized (deactivated) glass (optional)
Select the insert for your sample
- Polyspring inserts are self-aligning and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Precision point inserts minimize residual sample loss
- Pulled point inserts are an economical choice for noncritical applications
Compatible with most HPLC and GC autosamplers
*See the Columns and Consumables Catalog for list of autosampler compatibility.
|300μL Fused Insert|
|11 mm Snap Cap Vial|
|11mm Snap Cap 300µL Vial, Fused Insert|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.