Justrite 19 Gallon Under Fume Hood Solvent/Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet With Manual-Closing Doors
Increase workplace safety and improve cleaniliness with the proper safety and storage equipment. The Justrite 19 Gallon Under Fume Hood Solvent/Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet With Manual-Closing Doors is fully compliant and designed for safe storage of solvents and flammables in laboratories.
Manufacturer: Justrite 883007
- Justrite's Biohazard Waste Containers meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 for the segregation of infectious waste
- Use them to store contaminated laundry as well as other regulated waste; however, not for the storage of sharps
- Sturdy steel cans feature leakproof construction with foot-operated, self-closing lid
- Simple, foot pedal operation opens the cover automatically to safely dispose of biohazard waste
- Upon release of the pedal, the can cover closes quickly to Reduce the risk of contamination
- A biohazard bag is held securely around the circumference of the can top
- Optional label kit #25880 complies with California Health and Safety Code 118280 requiring warning labels to be visible from all sides of the container
- Kit includes three labels and instructions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok