BrandTech BRAND 24-Well PCR Plates
Extra-thin and even wall thicknesses allow for optimal heat transfer and short cycle times. Smooth shaft surfaces minimize enzyme and nucleic acid binding to the surface ensuring the reaction can run in full.
Manufacturer: BrandTech BRAND 781411
- Polypropylene, 0.2mL wells, non-skirted
- Free from DNase, DNA, RNase, and endotoxins
- The reinforced top plate holds the PCR plate flat even during heating, making it easier to use in automated systems such as pipetting robots
- The edges of the wells are shaped so as to protect against cross-contamination and provide a reliable seal with sealing foil matched to the plates
- Reduce material costs and allow work on a compact PCR plate even with small sample throughputs
- The ultra thin-walled PCR plate design facilitates constant, rapid and precise heat transfer
- The smooth vessel interior minimizes the binding of enzymes and nucleic acid to the walls
- The raised lips of the wells protect against cross-contamination, allowing a reliable seal with the sealing mat tailored to the plates
|RNase, DNase, DNA-free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok