Corning 384-Well Low Flange Polystyrene Microplates
For use with fluorescent assays with detection microplate reader. Corning 384-Well Low Flange Polystyrene Microplates have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter and reduced crosstalk.
Manufacturer: Corning 3769
- Optically clear, flat well bottom permits direct microscope viewing
- Used with both top and bottom reading instruments
- TCT treated for optimal cell attachment
- Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
- Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
- Low flange base designed for barcode customization and robotic handling
|Top/bottom: 0.14/0.11 in.|
|127.8 x 85.5 x 14.35mm (5 x 3.36 x 0.56 in.)|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2000 hrs.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok