3B Scientific™ Airway Management Trainer with Stand
Ideal for practicing airway management skills.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ W44666
- Features realistic size and anatomy
- Realistic anatomy includes mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- Separate lungs for auscultation
- Inflatable stomach bladder indicated esophageal insufflation
- Practice suctioning and oral and nasal intubation techniques
- With stand to mount head
Infant Airway Trainer (S07965) can be attached to a Resusci Baby (W19517) brand CPR manikin.
|Child Airway Trainer|
|Practicing Airway Management Skills|
|Stand, pump spray lubricant and hard carrying case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok