3B Scientific™ Flexible Human Skeleton Model - Fred - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Medical-grade, natural-cast skeleton suitable for instructional and chiropractical demonstrations.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific™ A15
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Made from unbreakable plastic material for classroom durability
- Deluxe skull is dissectible into three parts: calvarium, base of skull and lower jaw
- Position and spacing of teeth are reproduced from a natural denture
- Upper and lower extremities are flexibly mounted and removable
- Flexible spine allows almost all natural movements and features a herniated disc, protruding nerves and vertebral artery
- Rotation and movement of the skull on first and second cervical vertebrae can be demonstrated as well
- Height: 70 in. (177.8cm)
|For instructional and chiropractical demonstrations|
|Roller stand, dust cover|
|Flexible skeleton model|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok