3B Scientific™ Foot Skeleton Model with Ligaments - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Displays numerous important ligaments and tendons including the Achilles and peroneus longus tendons
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ M34
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Consists of the foot bone and lower portions of the tibia and fibula
- Includes introsseous membrane
- L x W x H: 9 x 7 x 12 in. (23 x 18 x 30cm)
|Model, Skeleton, Foot with Ligament|
|Achilles and peroneus longus tendons of the ankle, introsseous membrane|
|9 x 7 x 12 in. (22.86 x 18 x 30.48 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok