3B Scientific™ Foot Skeleton Model - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Foot and lower leg disassembles into six removable parts for detailed study of the foot and ankle
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ M34/1
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Features bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, arteries, and veins
- Frontal view shows extensor muscles of the lower leg
- Tendons can be followed all the way to their inseration points; tendon sheaths also visible
- Dorsal portion has removable gastrocnemius muscle
- Sole represented in three layers: the flexor digitorum brevis, quadratus plantae, and flexor hallucis muscle
- L x W x H: 9 x 10.2 x 7.5 in. (23 x 26 x 19cm)
|Model, Skeleton, Foot with Ligament and Muscles|
|For study of the foot and ankle|
|9 x 10.2 x 7.5 in. (22.86 x 25.9 x 19 cm)|
|Bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, arteries and veins|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok