3B Scientific™ Functional Joint Models - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Life-size, vinyl plastic ligamented joint models simulate actual joint movement.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ A82
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Medical-quality joints have ligaments that actually stretch
- Demonstrate abduction, anteversion, retroversion, internal/external rotation, and more
Shoulder Joint consists of the scapula with part of the clavicle and the top portion of the humerus
Elbow Joint consists of a portion of the upper arm with a complete radius and ulna
Hip Joint demonstrates rotations of the femoral head in the socket
Knee Joint consists of part of the femur, and upper parts of the tibia and fibula
|Anatomical and Cellular Model, Human Functional Knee Joint Bio|
|Shows the anatomy and possible physiological movements of the human knee joint|
|4.7 x 4.7 x 13.4 in.|
|Part of femur, upper Part of tibia, fibula, ligaments stretch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok