3B Scientific™ Teltron Electron Diffraction S Tube
Highly evacuated tube for determining wavelength of electrons.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific™ U185711
- Wave nature of electrons are determined through observation of interference caused by passage of electrons through polycrystalline graphite lattice (Debye-Scherrer diffraction) and rendered visible fluorescent screen
- To determine wavelengths of monochromatic radiation at different anode voltages from radii of diffraction rings and lattice plane spacing of graphite
- For confirming de Broglie's hypothesis
- Filament voltage: 6.3V AC
- Max. anode voltage: 5000V
- Anode current: approx. 0.1mA at 4000V
- Lattice constant of graphite: d10 = 0.213nm, d11= 0.123nm
|Determines wavelength of electrons|
|Teltron electron diffraction tube S|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok