Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
3B Scientific™ Teltron™ Helmholtz Coils S Series
Enables generation of uniform magnetic field perpendicular to axis of Teltron S series tube.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ U185051
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Teltron Tube Holder S allows configuration of coils in helmholtz geometry or at variable distances to produce magnetic fields aligned vertically, or coaxial, with respect to tube axis
- Generates maximum field strength of ∽10mT, which is approximately 300 times weaker than that produced by MRI machine
- Maximum field strength generated is safe for use by people with medical implants such as pacemakers
- Number of turns: 320
- Coil diameter: 138mm
- Load rating: 1.0A (Continuous operation)
- 1.5A (Short-term operation)
- Effective Impedance: approx. 6.5 ohm
- Terminals: 4mm safety sockets
- Max. field strength: approx. 9mT
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok