3B Scientific™ Teltron™ Thomson Tube S Series
Determines electron charge-to-mass ratio and studies mean electron velocities.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific™ U18555
- High-vacuum electron tube
- Includes high-accuracy electron gun and ruled target phosphorescent screen
- Explores electron optics
- Two methods to manipulate electron beam trajectory: Deflection induced by the electric field of built-in plate capacitor or magnetically using external Helmholtz Coils S
- Max. filament voltage: 6.3VAC
- Max. anode voltage: 5kV
- Max. capacitor voltage: 500V
- Anode current: approx. 0.1mA at 4kV (anode)
|Approx. 0.1mA at 4kV (anode)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok