3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Enclosure Assembly Speaker
Works in conjunction with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-ear Validation System to help employers determine whether workers are receiving adequate hearing protection from their hearing protector.
Supplier: 3M™ 7100077866
- For use with E-A-Rfit™ dual-ear validation system
- Connects to an AC power source
- Compact and easy to set up
- Presents a test signal across seven test frequencies (125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 4000 Hz, 8000 Hz) in under five seconds
- USB Cable connects speaker to computer (not included)
- Dual-element microphone (Catalog No. 19-122-402) plugs into back of speaker (not included)
3M™ products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, and the user instructions, warnings, and limitations accompanying each product.
|E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System|
|E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Enclosure Assembly Speaker|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok