3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Microphone Assembly
Works in conjunction with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-ear Validation System to help employers determine whether workers are receiving adequate hearing protection from their hearing protector.
Supplier: 3M™ 7100077867
- For use with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ validation system
- Tests both ears simultaneously in under five seconds
- Inserts into back of E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Enclosure Speaker Assembly
- Connects to probed test plugs, test pods, or cushions to measure sound pressure levels outside and inside the hearing protector
- Y-connector between right and left microphone denotes distance user should sit from speaker
3M™ products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, and the user instructions, warnings, and limitations accompanying each product.
|E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System|
|Dual-Ear, Microphone Assembly|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok