3M Versaflo S-Series Hood Assembly with Inner Shroud
Tucking the inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall allows excess air to be channeled over the body, providing additional comfort. The 3M Versaflow S-Series Hood Assembly is one-size-fits-all.
Manufacturer: 3M S657
DescriptionManufactured from general purpose cost effective material, with knitted inner collar. The reusable suspension hoods can be a highly cost effective for some high disposal rate environments: just the soiled hood fabric is replaced, while the suspension and air ducting can be reused. It also has an externally-adjustable airflow control that allows wearers to modify the airflow distribution to suit personal comfort needs.
- Tucking the inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall allows excess air to be channeled over the body, providing additional comfort
- Hood with reusable suspension providing head, face, neck and shoulder coverage
- Provides eye and face protection to EN166liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F)the same classification for impact resistance as safety spectacles
- Externally adjustable airflow to suit the wearers needs
- Highly cost effective for high disposal rate environments
- General purpose, cost effective fabric, with knitted collar
- Easy Disposal - components can be separated
- Replaceable over-hoods
|3M™ powered air purifying respirator and supplied air respirator valves|
|Head, face, neck and shoulder coverage with double shroud|
|15.5 x 10.19 x 8.88 in. (39.37 x 25.88 x 22.55cm)|
|Premium suspension hood assembly with inner shroud|
|Assembly, facility maintenance, machine operation, painting, sanding|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok