Mopec 5000 Autopsy Saw
The Mopec 5000 is the first bone saw developed specifically for autopsy use. It is totally submersible for complete cleaning. The handpiece runs on 40V for a cooler touch, reduced vibration; and the axial mount blades offer safer installation.
Manufacturer: Mopec BD090
- Oscillation: 13,200 CPM oscillation reduces vibration during use
- Blades Included: 4 chrome plated blades included 64 mm circular, 76 mm circular, 51 mm segmented and 64 mm segmented
- Additional Tools Included: Blade removal tool
- Weight without power cord 2.8 lbs.
- Overload prevention via automatic current limiting mechanism
- Hermetically sealed
- CE certification
- Non-slip grip portable base or mountable base that can be built into autopsy table
- Submersible for up to 15 minutes for safe immersion during cleaning. NOTE: Longer submersion may cause water damage.
- Thick, durable cable prevents saw damage if cable is cut
- NOTE: Extended warranty available
Warranty and Services
|Mopec Autopsy Saw 5000|
|2 Circular Blades, 2 Section Blades and Blade removal tool|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok