Cellpath System II Hex Tissue Processing Cassettes (Hoppered)
Pre-loaded into hoppers for use with automated and carousel type printers. CellPath System II Hex Tissue Processing Cassettes (Hoppered) feature unique honeycomb design that increases the open surface area compared to traditional round perforations, allowing increased reagent flow for improved processing and a more rigid block when sectioning.
Manufacturer: Cellpath EAD012004H
- Pre-loaded into hoppers for use with automated and carousel type cassette printers
- Manufactured from highgrade virgin acetyl resin
- Hexagonal perforations arranged in honeycombed structure to better utilize the available surface area
- Unique arrangement increases open area thereby increasing reagent flow through and improving specimen staining and analysis time
- Extra thick side walls increases rigidity and stability for high quality sectioning
- Designed to suit Thermo Printmate and Micro-writer cassettewriting machines
- Available in 15 stock colors which color code different types of workload or applications
|Tissue Processing Cassette in Hopper tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok