Thermo Scientific -80°C Benchtop Freezer
Protect precious samples with this bentchop freezer, ideal for personal or clinical trial applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ULT1855A
Protect your precious samples with the Thermo Scientific -80°C Benchtop Freezer, which is ideal for personal or clinical trial applications offering a full 1 cu. ft. (28L) capacity.
- Compact 25.2 x 30.7 in. (640 mm x 781 mm) footprint
- Industrial-grade hermetically sealed refrigeration compressors
- All-steel cabinet with high-impact epoxy finish for easy cleaning
- 4 in. (102 mm) foamed-in-place, CFC-free urethane insulation to protect product against high ambient conditions
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced lid with key lock
- Thermal interior sublid
- Air-cooled refrigeration systems to maintain design temperatures in warm 32°C (90°F) ambient conditions
- Solid-state control system with adjustable temperature setpoint
- Digital temperature display resolution to 1°C
- Push button setpoint display
- Key operated main power switch
- Integrated preset overtemperature safety alarm with battery back-up and audible warning of temperature deviation
- Exterior alarm contacts for connection to remote monitoring system
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ULT Freezer, 1CF(28L), 115V/60Hz|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|12 x 15.3 x 9.6 in. (30.5 x 38.7 x 24.5 cm)|
|7-day Inkless (Optional)|
|0.106 cu. ft.|
|-50°C to -80°C|
|1 cu. ft.|
|1,600 x 2mL|
|25.5 x 30.75 x 20 in. (64.8 x 78.1 x 50.8 cm)|
|Push Button LED|
|0.03 cu. meters|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific is committed to meeting all compliance obligations under the California Cooling Act. Certain products are still transitioning into using acceptable appliance foams and/or refrigerants. This product is currently not available for sale into the state of California.|
|Ultra Low Freezer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok