Greiner Bio-One 96-well, Advanced TC Treated μClear™ F-Bottom/Chimney Well Microplates
For cultivation of fastidious and sensitive cells. Greiner Bio-One 96-Well Advanced TC Treated Clear F-Bottom/Chimney Well Microplates enhances cell attachment.
Supplier: Greiner Bio-One 655983
Advanced TC polymer modification changes plastic surface in a way that increases primary and long-term cell adhesion and positively influences cell-dependant features and function enhanced cell attachment and higher proliferation rates facilitate rapid cell expansion even under restricted growth conditions.
- Provide conditions for improved cell adherence, accelerated cell expansion and increase overall cell yield
- For use with serum reduced and serum-free media
- Allows differentiation of semi-adherent cells
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Homogenous cell growth
- Higher transgene activity
- μClear coated well bottom
|25 to 340 μL|
|4800 x g (swinging bucket rotor)|
|Free of detectable DNase/RNase, human DNA and pyrogens; Contents non-cytotoxic|
|8 x 12|
|128 x 85 x 14 mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok