Thermo Scientific PCR Plate, 384-well, standard
Thermo Scientific ABgene 384-Well PCR Plate Full Skirted PCR Plates are thin walled for efficient heat transfer and are compatible with most major thermal cyclers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific AB1384
Thermo Scientific ABgene 384-Well Full Skirted PCR Plates are thin walled for efficient heat transfer and compatible with most major thermal cyclers.
- Raised rim design around each well enables secure sealing and safeguards against evaporation
- Uniform, thin well walls deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer for equally high performance from every sample
- SBS footprint
- 40µL maximum well volume, 25µL working volume
- Cut Corner: A24
Industry-leading Manufacturing and QC Testing for ultimate product reliability:
- Cleanroom ProducedTo avoid particulate and biological contaminants that can interfere with molecular biology applications
- Virgin Medical Grade PolypropyleneSpecialized polymer is highly inert and will not interfere with PCR reaction components
- Integrity TestingEvery well of every plate is visually inspected and tested using an electrostatic pinhole detection method
- PCR Functional AssaysProducts are tested in PCR assays to verify clean negative controls and consistent technical replicates
- Evaporation TestingSamples from each lot are run through PCR cycling to test sealing performance
- Biological TestingAll lots are biologically tested to certify them free of RNase, DNase, and DNA
Bar Coded Plates
- Feature two industry standard 128 bar codes carefully designed and positioned for compatibility with all major bar code readers
- Codes are random and each bar code also includes a human readable format
- Wide temperature tolerance (-196° to +120°C)
- Proprietary coating for superior scratch-resistance
- Precise sizing and placement for reliable scanning
- Custom bar coding also available, please enquire
- Designed specifically for qPCR
- Reflect significantly more signal than traditional clear plates, which ensures that even the lowest levels of fluorescence are detected
- Enable consistent signal reflectionthe opaque well walls prevent signal from passing through to the cycler block where it can be inconsistently reflected or absorbed, keeping variations in the cycler block from affecting your qPCR data
- Great for sample organization and tracking
- Available in five distinct colors: Blue, Green, Purple, Red, and Yellow
Sealing Options: Adhesive Sealing, Heat Sealing.
PCR; qPCR / Real-Time PCR
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok