Abnova BCP Albumin Assay Kit
BCP Albumin Assay Kit is a quantitative colorimetric albumin determination at 610 nm.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1613
- Sensitive and accurate: Use as little as 20 µL samples
- Simple and high throughput: procedure involves addition of a single working reagent and incubation for 5 minutes
- Can be readily automated as a high-throughput assay for thousands of samples per day
- Improved reagent stability and versatility: The optimized formulation has greatly enhanced reagent and signal stability
- Cuvet or 96-well plate assay
- Low interference in biological samples, no pretreatments needed, and can be performed directly on raw biological samples
- Store reagent and standard at 4°C and -20°C, respectively; see expiry dates on labels
|BCP Albumin Assay Kit is a quantitative colorimetric albumin determination at 610 nm.|
|50mL Reagent, Albumin standard, 2mL 5g/dL BSA|
|Store Reagent at 4°C. Store Standard at -20°C.|
|BCP Albumin assay kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok