Abnova One-Step ChIP Kit
One-Step ChIP Kit is use for investigating interactions of proteins and DNA.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1514
- The fastest and most convenient ChIP method: entire procedure (from intact chromatin sample to ready-for-use DNA) is less than 60 minutes with the actual handling time being less than 10 minutes due to simultaneous processing of chromatin shearing and immunoprecipitation (One-Step ChIP)
- 96-well plate format makes the assay flexible; either (a) manual with one single reaction each time; or (b) high throughput with 96 reactions each time.
- Highly efficient enrichment: enrichment ratio of positive to negative control > 120, and an extremely low number of cells required (as low as 10,000 cells per ChIP reaction)
- Wide downstream analysis compatibility: compatible with various downstream analysis workflows including ChIP-PCR, ChIP-on-chip, and ChIP-seq
- Suitable for selective enrichment of a chromatin fraction containing specific DNA sequences in a high throughput format using chromatin solated from various species, particularly mammals
- Kit has been configured for research use only
- Kit is shipped in two parts: the first at ambient room temperature and the second part on frozen ice packs at 4°C
- All reagents are stable for 6 months under proper storage conditions
|One-Step ChIP Kit is use for investigating interactions of proteins and DNA.|
|One-Step ChIP Kit|
|Store CH1, Non-Immune IgG, Anti-RNA Polymerase II, Proteinase K, GAPDH Primer-Forward, GAPDH Primer-Reverse, and 8-Well Assay Strips (With 1 Frame) at 4°C away from light. Store all other components at room temperature away from light.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok