Abnova PPARG Transcription Factor Assay Kit
PPARG Transcription Factor Assay Kit is a non-radioactive, sensitive method for detecting PPARG transcription factor DNA binding activity in nuclear extracts.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1358
- A 96-well enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) replaces the cumbersome radioactive electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA)
- A specific double stranded DNA (dsDNA) sequence containing the peroxisome proliferator response element (PPRE) is immobilized onto the bottom of wells of a 96-well plate
- The PPARG Transcription Factor Assay Kit detects human, mouse, and rat PPARy
- This kit will perform as specified if stored as directed and used before the expiration date indicated on the outside of the box
- This product is for laboratory research use only: not for administration to humans
|PPARG Transcription Factor Assay Kit is a non-radioactive, sensitive method for detecting PPARG transcription factor DNA binding activity in nuclear extracts.|
|Transcription factor PPARa positive control|
|Store the kit at -80°C. For best results, store the components as described in the protocol.|
|PPARG Transcription Factor Assay Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok