Abnova SREBF1 Transcription Factor Assay Kit
SREBF1 Transcription Factor Assay Kit is a method for detecting SREBF1 transcription factor DNA binding activity in nuclear extracts.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1377
- A 96-well enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) replaces the cumbersome radioactive electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA)
- A specific double stranded DNA (dsDNA) sequence containing the SREBP response element is immobilized onto the wells of a 96-well plate
- SREBP-1 contained in a nuclear extract binds specifically to the SREBP response element
- SREBF1 Transcription Factor Assay Kit detects human, rat, and murine SREBP-1
- Kit components may be stored at -20°C prior to use
- This product is for laboratory research use only: not for administration to humans
|SREBF1 Transcription Factor Assay Kit is a method for detecting SREBF1 transcription factor DNA binding activity in nuclear extracts.|
|SREBF1 Transcription Factor Assay Kit|
|Store the kit at -20°C temporarily. For best results, store the components as described in the protocol.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok