Abnova SREBF2 Transcription Factor Assay Kit
SREBF2 Transcription Factor Assay Kit is a non-radioactive, sensitive method for detecting specific transcription factor DNA binding activity in nuclear extracts and whole cell lysates.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1379
- A 96-well enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) replaces the cumbersome radioactive electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA)
- A specific double stranded DNA (dsDNA) sequence containing the SREBP response element is immobilized onto the wells of a 96-well plate
- SREBP contained in a nuclear extract, binds specifically to the SREBP response element
- SREBP is detected by addition of a specific primary antibody directed against SREBP
- A secondary antibody conjugated to HRP is added to provide a sensitive colorimetric readout at 450 nm
- This product is for laboratory research use only: not for administration to humans
- This kit will perform as specified if stored as directed and used before the expiration date indicated on the outside of the box
|SREBF2 Transcription Factor Assay Kit is a non-radioactive, sensitive method for detecting specific transcription factor DNA binding activity in nuclear extracts and whole cell lysates.|
|Transcription factor SREBP-2 positive control|
|Store the kit at -20°C temporarily. For best results, store the components as described in the protocol.|
|SREBF2 Transcription Factor Assay Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok