Abnova Tissue Acetyl-Histone H4 ChIP Kit
Tissue Acetyl-Histone H4 ChIP Kit is for investigating the interactions of histone H4 acetylation and DNA in variety of mammalian tissues.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0672
- The fastest procedure available, which can be finished within 5 hours
- Strip microwell format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput
- Columns for DNA purification are included: save time and reduce labor
- Compatible with all DNA amplification-based approaches
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions
- Upon receipt store the following components at 4°C: Protease Inhibitor Cocktail , Normal Mouse IgG, Anti-Acetyl-Histone H4, Proteinase K, and 8-Well Assay Strips; store all other components at room temperature
- The kit is stable for up to 6 months from the shipment date, when stored properly
- This kit is for research use only and is not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic application
|Tissue Acetyl-Histone H4 ChIP Kit is for investigating the interactions of histone H4 acetylation and DNA in variety of mammalian tissues.|
|Tissue Acetyl-Histone H4 ChIP Kit|
|Store the following components at 4°C: Protease inhibitor cocktail, normal mouse IgG, acetyl-histone H4 antibody, proteinase K, 8 well strips. Store other components at room temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok