Abnova Tissue Total RNA Purification Kit
Tissue Total RNA Purification Kit is designed specifically for purifying total RNA from a variety of animal and paraffin-embedded tissue.
Manufacturer: Abnova U0066
- Tissue samples can be efficiently homogenized in a microcentrifuge tube using the provided micropestle
- Detergents and chaotropic salt are used to lyse cells and inactivate RNase with an optional in-column DNase treatment
- The procedure does not require phenol extraction or alcohol precipitation and can be completed within 15 minutes
- The purified RNA is ready for use in RT-PCR, Northern Blotting, Primer Extension and cDNA Library Construction
- Stores dry at room temperature (15-25°C) for at least 9 months without showing any reduction in performance
- For research use only
|Tissue Total RNA Purification Kit is designed specifically for purifying total RNA from a variety of animal and paraffin-embedded tissue.|
|60mL RB Buffer, 50mL W1 Buffer, 25mL Wash Buffer (add 100mL Ethanol), 15mL RNase-free Water, filter column, RB column, 2mL collection tube, micropestle|
|Tissue Total RNA Purification Kit|
|Store at room temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok