Abnova Tri-Methyl-Histone H3-K9 ChIP Kit
Tri-Methyl-Histone H3-K9 ChIP Kit is use for investigating interactions of histone H3-K9 trimethylation and DNA in vivo efficiently.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0702
- The fastest procedure available, which can be finished within 5 hours
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput
- Columns for DNA purification are included: save time and reduce labor
- Compatible with all DNA amplification-based approaches
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions
- Upon receipt store the following components at 4°C: Protease inhibitor cocktail, normal mouse IgG, Anti-tri-methyl-H3-K9, proteinase K, control primers, 8-well assay strips; store all other components at room temperature
- The kit is stable for up to 6 months from the shipment date, when stored properly
- This kit has been configured for research use only and is not for diagnostic and clinical use
|Tri-Methyl-Histone H3-K9 ChIP Kit is use for investigating interactions of histone H3-K9 trimethylation and DNA in vivo efficiently.|
|Tri-Methyl-Histone H3-K9 ChIP Kit|
|Store the following components at 4°C: Protease inhibitor cocktail, normal mouse IgG, Anti-tri-methyl-H3-K9, proteinase K, 8 well strips Store other components at room temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok