Synbiosis™ aCOLade 2
The aCOLade 2 is a manual colony counter for budget-conscious microbiology laboratories. A large LED display registers the pressure of a felt-tip pen to produce a cumulative count.
Supplier: Synbiosis™ ACOLAD 2
- Features a simple slide-in background plate so you can use a black or white background
- Adjustable pressure sensor detects a count as you mark each colony with a pen and confirms input by audible tone (can be turned on or off) and showing results on an LED readout display
- A choice of magnifiers are available as optional accessories
- Sub-stage illumination by low energy bright LEDs allows glare-free optimum viewing
- Supplied with two graticules and dish centering adapters to facilitate use with 50 to 90 mm dishes
- Ideal for budget-conscious laboratories
|Standard USA Type B Plug
|55 to 90 mm
|Manual colony counting
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok