Synbiosis™ aCOLyte 3 HD
The aCOLyte 3 HD is an automated colony counting instrument, featuring a new simple-to-use software with a powerful new algorithm for colony counting on pour and spiral plates.
Supplier: Synbiosis™ ACOL3HD
- Low Cost: Affordable entry into electronic colony counting
- USB Connectivity: Allows results and plate images to easily be saved to a PC, enabling traceability, consistency, and report generation
- Automated: Plates up to 90 mm in diameter can be counted accurately in under 1 second
- Image display: See counted colonies clearly marked on a computer screen, with a zoom function that allows the user to closely view plates
- Powerful algorithm: A new Synbiosis™ algorithm provides fast, accurate counting with a colony separator automatically splitting touching colonies to further improve the accuracy
- Sensitive CCD camera: An integral CCD color camera can be adjusted to increase the sensitivity of the detection, enabling colonies as small as 0.1 mm to be imaged and counted
- Switchable lighting: The LED lighting can be switched to enable counting on both light and dark media
- Database: MS SQL Server Express database automatically stores all data
|Automated Colony Counter
|Standard USA Type B Plug
|Automatic colony counting
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok