BTX™ AgilePulse™ MAX Large Volume Transfection System
Advanced electroporation solution for fast, efficient transfection of up to 10 mL of cell suspension
Supplier: BTX™ 470200N
Includes a user-friendly, programmable waveform generator with patented AgilePulse™ technology, BTX™ patent-pending large-volume electroporation chamber, and proprietary BTXPress™ Cytoporation Medium T, optimized for large volume electroporation.
- Transfection protocols readily scale-up from standard laboratory cuvettes to large-volume transfection in the AgilePulse™ MAX system.
- Maximal Efficiency with Cytoporation Medium
- BTXPress™ Cytoporation Medium T used with the AgilePulse™ MAX system has been optimized for maximal efficiency with a number of cell lines, including K562, A20, HEK293 and CHO-KI.
- Compatible with a large range of transfectants including DNA, RNA, siRNA, and olignonucleotides.
- Can be directly diluted in complete growth medium for post-electroporation cell culture.
- Simple User Interface
- All controls are operated with the simple touch screen on the front panel.
- Data is quickly retrieved by USB key and can be analyzed for detailed pulse characteristics including pulse and pulse current.
- AgilePulse™ Advantage
- Transfection efficiency and cell viability are enhanced by specialized, programmable electrical pulse waveforms, particularly important for larger polynucleotide delivery such as DNA plasmids.
- The patented AgilePulse™ technology combines a unique sequence of short high-intensity pulses to porate cell membranes, followed by long low-intensity pulses to further drive transfectants into cells via electrophoresis, while maintaining cell viability.
|CRISPR Transfections, Transfect Cells Such as Bone Marrow to Produce or Replace a Missing Protein, Deliver siRNA to Suppress Gene Expression, Deliver Genes for Permanent Gene Correction, Load Cells with a Drug for Drug Delivery, Cancer Immunotherapy, Transfect Eukaryotic Cells for Protein Production in Bioreactors, Large-Scale Production of Replication-Deficient Viruses|
|5 kHz to 1 Hz|
|50 to 1000 V|
|AgilePulse™ MAX Generator, Large Volume Chamber Stand, Safety Stand, 5 mL Chamber (2 X), Cytoporation Medium T (500 mL) and 4 mm gap Cuvettes|
|0.200 to 1000 ms|
|0.050 to 10 ms|
|BTXpress™ Cytoporation Medium T|
|50°F to 104°F|
|10°C to 40°C|
|Touch Screen Display, Footswitch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok