Germaine™ Laboratories AimTab™ Ketone Tablets
For the semi-quantitative determination of Ketones (acetoacetic acid & acetone) in urine, serum, plasma and whole blood. Replaces the discontinued Bayer Acetest. Same test procedure at the Acetest™. Detects as little as 5mg/dl of acetoacetic acid in urine.
Supplier: Germaine™ Laboratories 13100
- Approximately 10 times more sensitive to acetoacetic acid than acetone
- Specific for acetoacetic acid and acetone and will not react with betahydroxybutyric acid
- CAP / CLSI formatted procedure available electronically
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Positive Result: Purple color
Warranty and Services
|100 Ketone Tablets, Package Insert
|Moderate (Serum, Plasma or Whole Blood), Waived (Other)
|Laboratory diagnostic testing
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok