CHECKERS™ All-Terrain, Heavy-Duty Wheel Chock
All-Terrain Wheel Chocks are designed for all-terrain ground vehicles and are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane. They feature replaceable aluminum base plates with posi-grip cleats or anti-slip rubber traction pads
Supplier: CHECKERS™ AT3514RPY
- Lightweight with tough urethane construction
- ANSI compliant color written guidelines on proper chocking procedures
- Complies with SAE-J348, NFPA 1901, and NFPA 1906 Standards
- 3rd party tested for compliance
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 150,000 lbs.
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable aluminum traction cleats or rubber pads
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Safety color visibility
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok