Troemner™ Alloy 8 Metric Precision Individual Weights, UltraClass
Excellent for high-precision calibrations and reference standards
Supplier: Troemner™ 30390199
Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion. Designed for your most demanding weighing applications. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion.
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1mg to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- 1g to 5kg are two-piece construction with handling knob
- Surfaces are polished to a perfect, mirror like finish
- Appropriate for calibrating high-precision top loading balances with a readability as low as 0.01g to 0.001g
- Weights 1mg through 2kg are supplied in a high quality polycarbonate case
A NIST/NVLAP™ weight calibration certificate or traceable certificate may be purchased to meet all of your ISO™, GLP, GMP, FDA, or nuclear requirements
|Two-Piece Metric Analytical Weight|
|8.03g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Cylindrical with Handling Knob|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok