Texwipe Alpha 1 Microfiber Dry Wiper
For wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts. The Alpha 1 Microfiber Dry Wipers can be used for spill control, applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and residues.
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX1204
- Alpha 1 Microfiber offers increased lifting and capturing of particles as small as microbes.
- Quick wicking performance, ideal for streak-free cleaning and spill control.
- Ideal for wiping surfaces susceptible to scratching.
- Unique microfiber construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints.
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for critical cleaning and wiping.
- Meets USP and USP wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.
|10 x 10cm|
|Nylon (20%), Polyester (80%)|
|100 wipers (2 bags of 50 wipers)|
|Cleaning and Wiping|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok