Brady™ Aluminum Caution Sign: OPEN SLOWLY. MAY CAUSE INJURY.
Improve workplace safety with proper signage and markings. This Brady™ corner hole mounted sign is a durable, clear and effective tool to mark doors and pathways.
Supplier: Brady™ 144329
- Aluminum material is abrasion-resistant and chemical-resistant
- Aluminum signs provide the strength and durability of metal, but never rust and can tolerate extreme temperatures, years of chemical spills, wash downs and cleanings
- Bold and bright, providing high visibility to critical messages
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Printed on polymer plastic and overlaminated with a clear plastic coating to protect graphics against abrasion, sunlight, chemicals, and weather up to 8 years outdoors, and even longer indoors
|Yellow on White|
|-40°F to 230°F|
|OPEN SLOWLY. MAY CAUSE INJURY.|
|14 x 10 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok