Invitrogen™ MAXIscript™ SP6 Kit with Manual
Fast synthesis of RNA probes for use in ribonuclease protection assays, in situ hybridization, and blot hybridizations
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ AM1310
Ambion MAXIscript SP6 In Vitro Transcription Kit synthesizes RNA probes in just 10 minutes for use in ribonuclease protection assays, in situ hybridization, and blot hybridizations. Each kit contains sufficient reagents for 30 reactions.
- High yields of high specific activity, full-length RNA probes in just 10 minutes (RNA Yield: 2-6μg)
- Ideal probe synthesis kit for nuclease protection assays, Northern and Southern blots, and in situ hybridization
- Includes TURBO DNase
Contain quality-tested DNase/RNase-free reagents
- Synthesizes RNA probes with specific activities reaching 1 x 109 cpm/μg in just 10 minutes
- Efficient at synthesizing full-length probes, even at limiting nucleotide concentrations, making them perfect companion to ribonuclease protection assays
- For synthesis of nonisotopically labeled probes
- Labeling can be accomplished post-transcriptionally by using Ambion's BrightStar™ Psoralen-Biotin Labeling Kit, or during transcription by incorporating modified nucleotides into reaction
- For synthesis of modest amounts of unlabeled RNA (2–6μg/20μL reaction) of up to 2kb
|SP6 Enzyme Mix, 10X Transcription Buffer, ATP Solution, CTP Solution, GTP Solution, UTP Solution, TURBO DNase, Gel Loading Buffer II, and pTRI-b-actin are all stored at –20°C. Nuclease-free Water may be stored at any temperature.|
|In Vitro Transcription, synthetic mRNA, mRNA, transfection, LNPs, GENEart, linearized DNA plasmid, delivery, PCR products|
|PCR Products, Linearized DNA plasmid|
|synthetic mRNA, mRNA|
|mRNA, synthetic mRNA|
|SP6 In Vitro Transcription kit|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.