Invitrogen mMESSAGE mMACHINE T7 Transcription Kit
in vitro synthesis of large amounts of capped RNA
Manufacturer: Invitrogen AM1344
mMESSAGE mMACHINE kits are designed for the in vitro synthesis of large amounts of capped RNA. Capped RNA mimics most eukaryotic mRNAs found in vivo, because it has a 7-methyl guanosine cap structure at the 5 ft. end.
- RNA Yield: 20-30µg
- Include cap analog [m7G(5 ft.)ppp(5 ft.)G] in ultra high-yield transcription reaction
- Simplified reaction format in which all four ribonucleotides and cap analog are mixed in single solution
- Cap analog: GTP ratio of solution is 4:1, which is optimal for maximizing both RNA yield and the proportion of capped transcripts
- For routine synthesis of capped RNAs for oocyte microinjection, in vitro translation, transfection, and other applications
- High yields are achieved by optimizing reaction conditions for RNA synthesis in presence of high nucleotide concentrations
- RNA synthesized is protected from degradation by contaminating ribonucleases that present with RNase inhibitor - component of the Enzyme Mix
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|In Vitro Transcribed RNA, Capped RNA|
|Ambion™, mMESSAGE mMACHINE®|
|T7 Enzyme Mix, 10X Reaction Buffer 2XNTP⁄CAP Solution, GTP Solution, pTRI-Xef, TURBO DNase, Ammonium Acetate Stop Solution, Lithium Chloride Precipitation Solution, and Gel Loading Buffer II are all stored at –20°C. Nuclease-free Water may be stored at any temperature.|
|PCR Products, Linearized DNA|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok