Invitrogen™ NorthernMax™ Kit
A complete set of RNase-free reagents for running formaldehyde-based northern analysis
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ AM1940
- Suitable for the investigator who wants to use familiar reagents while enjoying high sensitivity
- Sufficient reagents are provided to process 1000cm2 membrane
- Complete kit contains sufficient buffer, gel and wash reagents for 10 to 20 gels
- The included ULTRAhyb™ Ultrasensitive Hybridization Solution increases the sensitivity of RNA probes up to 20x and DNA probes up to 100x
- Hybridization can be completed in 2 hours for many messages
- Compatible with DNA, RNA, or oligo probes labeled isotopically or nonisotopically
- Compatible with formaldehyde-containing gels
- An RNA sample and template for probe synthesis are also provided as controls for each kit
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Northern Blotting, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Positive Control RNA, pTRI-GAPDH Mouse, DECAtemplate §-actin-Mouse, and Formaldehyde Load Dye should all be stored at –20°C. ULTRAhyb™ Buffer, 10X Denaturing Gel Buffer, and 10X MOPS Gel Running Buffer should be stored at 4°C.
Agarose-LE™, Transfer Buffer, Low Stringency Wash Solution #1, High Stringency Wash Solution #2, and RNaseZap™ should be stored at room temperature. Nuclease-free water may be stored at any temperature.
|Northern Analysis Reagents|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.