Thermo Scientific AMS-4 Beta Air Monitor
Provide an early warning to workers exposed to potential airborne releases of beta-emitting particulates when using Thermo Scientific AMS-4 Beta Air Monitor.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific AMS4OPT1
Provide an early warning to workers exposed to potential airborne releases of beta-emitting particulates when using Thermo Scientific AMS-4 Beta Air Monitor. Lightweight and robust design accommodates both fixed and portable use applications.Continuous air monitor (CAM) offering beta particulate, radioiodine, or noble gas detection.
- Detachable sampling head
- Reports both DAC and cpm
- Real time gamma background subtraction
- Stand alone or network configuration
- Mass flow measurements
- Fast and slow concentration alarms, cpm alarm, DAC-hour alarm
- Computer calibration
- Can also be used for stack monitoring of effluent releases using the in-line detector head
- Keypad: 18 keys, full numeric plus function keys
- Status Indicators: Front panel lights display READY and MALFUNCTION conditions, red alarm strobe light, sonalert
- Printer: RS-232 serial DB9
- Data Log Buffer: 2000 entries of combined Concentration and Status
- Change information: Equivalent to 83 days of 1 hour detail, nearly 14 days of 10 mintes detail or over 24 hours of 1 minute detail
- Alarm/Fail Relays: SPST, 15A at 30VDC/120VAC resistive
- Analog Output: 0 to 5VDC output, five decade logarithmic
Thermo Scientific ViewPoint Enterprise
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Integral Vacuum Pump for Beta Air Monitor|
|Integral Vacuum Pump (115 VAC, 60Hz)|
|Thermo Scientific ViewPoint Enterprise|
|Meets Regulatory Guide 8.25 and revised 10 CFR 20 criteria|
|Integral vacuum pump w/115 V AC, 60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok